The lost weightloss

So I'm still on the same weight I've been for the last 3-4 weeks and I just don't get it.

I still only eat 1300 kcals per day, I exercise and I try to choose better foods. So maybe next week I will try to go vegetarian, or at least half way vegetarian. I think that for example mixing minced meat with equal part quorn is a good way to start. Also I have a recepy for vegetarian lasagne with aubergine, mozarella and parmesan with a wonderful tomato sauce - so that's one recepy I know I will love.

Otherwise there is always veggie sausage, falafel and vegetarian thai spring rolls. Haha... maybe not the best choices... I guess the declerations will determine what I will choose. I do like meze dishes so maybe I'll look for some of those recepies.

Vegetarian for the win?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ärtsoppa & diabetes

Thai-mat & diabetes

Alla dessa pennor