Hippety-hop

So yesterday we had an ultrasound on Frejas little foot to see if the bumps she got this spring were indeed ganglion, the results were inconclusive. They are a long the tendons and they seem to "grow" from pressure however they didn't really look like ganglion usually look on an ultrasound. Thankfully our refering doctor wasn't satisfied so next is going to be the child orthopeadist. Hopefully we will get some answers.

Today Frejas broken tooth is gonna get pulled out. Thankfully David is with her for this one. I've never had any holes in my teeth and have never had to fix my teeth like that so it's a bit unnerving for me so I'm thankful David took that appointment.

Next week, or maybe it's the week after that, I will go with Freja to try out new glasses. Thankfully she now seem to understand that the glasses help her and usually lets them stay on. She usually pulls them off when she gets tired - understandably!

In between all this she has her physical therapy every wednesday in the warm water pool at the public bath. She LOVES it. When we first started this she couldn't move around on the floor, she could somewhat sit but she didn't even put herself in a crawling position. Then we got to the first session and all of the sudden all the moves she did on the floor, that didn't get her anywhere, got her moving in the water. She learned fast and was able to chase different objects in the water - what a sense of freedom!

Water is truly her element! Unfortunately I can't go with her by myself, the warm air and water in that room makes my diabetes plunge and it doesn't feel safe being there just me and Freja. The physical therapist is there but when we leave it's just me and the effect can last for a long time. My weeks in the pool grandma and grandpa go with Freja and David manages his own weeks.

Right now we are trying to get the day care centre to allow Frejas assistant to get her to the public bath cause that would ease the pressure on us a lot. We work an hour from home and then we have to get back home to get Freja and then the session is 30 minutes back towards work again. Hopefully they will allow it - would help SOO much.

Yes, well, that was these next few weeks hippety-hop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ärtsoppa & diabetes

Thai-mat & diabetes

Alla dessa pennor