My muscles are burning...

Well after a Swedish Midsummer celebration at the camp site with a lot of goddies it was back to reality yesterday.

I did one episode cardio in the morning and then one episode cardio in the afternoon alongside some allround exercizes and now my muscles are really burning. When I went to sleep last night my legs were really restless so I had trouble laying still but I was so tired and it's better today but the muscles are so tense.

I was planning to do something today as well but now I guess I'll have to wait and see if I even have the strength to do anything. Last week before we're of from work for the summer... it's gonna be a long week... and I'm already tired...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ärtsoppa & diabetes

Thai-mat & diabetes

Alla dessa pennor