Prioritizing my own well-being

I have always prioritized my kids before all else - I even think I made a post about it cause my diabetes suffered a bit.

Right now I'm trying to prioritize my own well-being cause it's really bad right now. I gained a lot of weight during my last pregnancy and havn't lost any of it, this effects my diabetes demanding more insulin and being harder to regulate, loss of strength both physical and psycological among other stuff.

It's been really hard to change my mind set and actually allow myself to go to the gym and take that time to get back to a good feeling for and about myself. Just being at the gym three times a week at least 30 minutes each has made a ton of differens for my psyche.

Right now I havn't been able to train because of the child deseases the kids bring home from day care have just relieved each other just when I think I'm getting better! I really miss the gym right now and hopefully I can go there soon.

February is usually called "vabruari" in Swedish - it means that it's the month when most parents have to stay home at some point to take care of their sick children, cause most children get sick at at least one point during this time. For us it's been mostly colds so far and hopefully nothing worse will occur.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ärtsoppa & diabetes

Thai-mat & diabetes

Klä om en lampskärm